Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

A response from Richard Marshall

posted on Feb 20, 2008 08:40AM

This is Richard's response to my exact email to him from last night. I saw somewhere were someone wanted to know if there was any communication with Richard and this is the latest from him. My email was concerned more about the SP action given the strength in the metals and I wanted his take on it. The question is exactly how I worded it to Richard; his response we basically no comment on the SP as he cannot comment and the rest is for you to read and interpret directly. But as I read it not much change from before.

My question to Richard Marshall:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 8:52 PM
To: 'Richard Marshall'
Subject: Update

Hi Richard,

On a day when the price of gold is up sharply 2.4% or $21.82 and other VZ companies such as Gold reserves is up 8%, the TSX Gold index is up 20%, and KRY is down 3%, does make one wonder what is going on that we cannot make a positive move in such a strong day. This is a bit confusing for investors to understand when SP is negative when strength is strong in the gold bugs. Can you please comment on why KRY did not show the same strength as GRZ? And
what the recent developments with all the changes to the CVG and Mibam and whether those changes have affected KRY shareholders?

Most investors are looking for reasons to keep KRY. Most investors are at a loss for its dismal stock performance given the opportunity of 20M oz and what it should mean to determining KRY's Value. Most investors, while skeptical about the length of time to receive a permit, still believe a permit will come. The naysayers are having a heyday with KRY and most investors, including me, need you or management to step up with a response that knocks these naysayers down. What can you offer the investor who has
been beaten up pretty badly to keep them positive in this play moving forward?

Richard's Response:

Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:11:27 -0500
Subject: RE: Update

Hello xxxx. Crystallex is not a brokerage firm or investment advisor and advise and thus guidance and insight regarding trading activity should be directed to someone in that profession.

We are aware of the changes at the CVG with the news of Rudolpho Sanz taking the dual role as President of the CVG and Minister of Basic Industry and Mines (MIBAM). There have been other periods when the Minister of MIBAM was also the President of the CVG. Minister Alvarez held both position in '05 and '06. Minister Kahn held both positions for several months in '06 and it appears when his health issues arose he appointed Machado President at the
CVG to reduce his work load. Minister Sanz is an accomplished and capable individual and we welcome his role in both capacities.

The Company is focused on the Permit to Impact the Environment pending issuance at the MinAmb. We haven't encountered anything as an obstacle to the issuance of the Permit and all the requirements have been fulfilled and so we expect the Permit to be issued, as approved in 2007, so that we can launch the long awaited construction phase.

Regards,

Richard Marshall

New Message
Please login to post a reply