Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Boss,
Follows are my take on some questions, in no particular order of importance. Feel free to edit as you see necessary. . .

1. What is the name of the (Venezuelan Gov’t) person directly responsible for granting Crystallex the final Permit, or Notice to Proceed, on the LC project?

2. What rumors have you heard as to the specific reason for the permitting delay?

3. What rumors have you heard as to how the permit will be announced?

4. If no permit is issued, at what point will Crystallex management withdraw funding of Venezuelan social programs that do not directly benefit shareholders? Six months? One year? Longer?

5. What rumors have you heard as to Crystallex being sold or taken over?

I tried to make the questions somewhat short and to the point. Some company managers (not unlike politicians) can say a lot without divulging any real information if the question is not precisely aimed and specific.

Also, since managers (like politicians) are in a position where they sometimes cannot divulge information, they need a question with an out. Which is why some questions asks on hearing rumors.

Anyway, look forward to hearing whatever answers you get to whatever questions you ask.

Posted by: KENTUNDERBERG on February 21, 2008 01:30PM

Nope waiting for this weekend. I do it ever other Monday have 7 questions. After waiting over two years i did not have the need to rush to the phone and call > lol lol lol lol lol
New Message
Please login to post a reply