Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Investing in Kry

posted on Feb 26, 2008 08:24AM

At times like this when the share price is taking a beating, and there seems to be an incredible amount of uncertainity in the stock it is actually a great time to invest.

One thing I like about Venezuela is that the big investors or institutions are just as blind to the happens of KRY as ourselves. I know we would all like certainity in this situation, but if there was we would already be at our fair share value. Uncertainity creates  a unrealized fear that has investors jumping off because the fear something worst is coming. It is something like hearing a crack in the ice when it is minus 20 celsius. Your instinct tells you to run, however, your mind and reason let you know it is  no big deal. If we all played to our instinct we would never go on the ice, and hence we would avoid risky investments.

Although the  share price may be manipulated, at least big news is not leaked to the institutions. We have seen evidence to support this, since the news release for GRZ and KRY Mibam approval were not leaked. i.e. no share price pop or volume jump before the news of those events were made known.

Right now we are all investing in patience.

New Message
Please login to post a reply