Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Going from the worst to the best

posted on Apr 26, 2008 06:09AM

It looks like Sanz is dealing with the worst offending gold mining companies first and will slowly move to better operating gold company as he progresses through this sector. Sanz is probably concentrating on companies and situations that have the most complaints, since that is where the attention lies. Once these stituations are clearified I would imagine that his progress through the mining sector will gain momentum.

There maybe a great deal of negativity for mining compaines by starting things out this way, but one should realize if your company is down the list of complaints things look pretty good for you.

Currently, I am watching the news headlines to figure where KRY and GRZ lie in terms of Sanz priorities. Since we have not been mention yet, I think things are looking good for the two mining companines. I would imagine that we maybe seeing some news very soon, with the speed Sanz has been moving. Maybe the second or third week in May.

The last big hurdle before the permit decision will be around the time when the 35000 or so unemployed miners are given work.

JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply