Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

IMHO, this should negate the Q2 earnings. Anyone who has done any DD on KRY knows that the permit is the only factor to consider at this moment. KRY can't be proftible without it. With a permit, a Q2 loss is meaningless compared with the future potential.

Site visit is encouraging. I suspect Fung's purpose was as you suggest, to ease the reaction to Q2, but I don't think there are nearly as many weak hands left who will be really considering it as a factor or would bail when they see a loss.

I was encouraged to see that a lot of volume went into buying this morning as soon as the PR hit and I don't think they read it before they bought. (600k in 5 minutes at 10:10 ) That spiked us up to .94 before people had a chance to read it and some probably back out. There are a lot of people waiting in the wings for that announcement but don't want to be in until it arrives.

New Message
Please login to post a reply