Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Miner Jin Yan makes the suitcases...

posted on Jan 24, 2009 10:50PM
Miner Jin Yan makes the suitcases
Sunday, January 25, 2009

The president of the company Jin Yan, Ge Yuhua, reported that isawaiting the Ministry of People's Power for Basic Industries and Mining(Mibam) perform all legal procedures to make formal delivery of themine Sosa Méndez, located in El Callao. The Chinese company hasinvested capital of 31 million U.S. dollars in the recovery of the site

Natalie Garcia
Photo William Urdaneta

The grant by the state again after spending more than 40 years dormant

The president of the mining Jin Yan, Ge Yuhua, belonging to thegroup Chandong Chinese Gold, asks Rodolfo Sanz, head of the Ministry ofBasic Industries and Mining (Mibam), that everything be done to hastenthe delivery of the mine Sosa Méndez in which they worked in recoveryfor six years.

Recently in an interview on the television channel VenezolanaSanz said that the State is about to retake control of the mine, andthis is why Yuhua calls for the acceleration of this process, becauseafter so many years in the country to cooperate with the recovery ofthe Mine want to return to their homes.

"We want to lead this amicably as we started, maybe todayeveryone is aware that with the help of Rodolfo Sanz and our friendLuis Herrera, president of Minerven, almost got to port to complete theproject Sosa Méndez in which we work. Now we are only awaiting thesignature. We invest in this project nearly 31 million dollars, butthank God we managed to succeed, and to rehabilitate the operations ofthis mine, "said Yuhua through his interpreter.

Increase in reserves
Mining executive added that "before reaching the Chinesepersonnel mine was inoperable by the flood water, and we all know thatrehabilitating an old mine is much more difficult than building newones. Now we can through our exploration geological reserve increaseore and this is a success. "

Yuhua that "the rehabilitation of mine is a crystallization ofthe China-Venezuela, CVG Minerven, is a successful strategiccooperation between the two countries.

In the rehabilitation process create over 300 jobs forVenezuelans in the locality. CVG Minerven also received benefitsthrough the ore that we have, we believe that this should be a mutuallybeneficial result. "

It should be noted that with the departure of Jin Yan Sosa Méndezmine will be managed by CVG Minerven. Likewise their workers and areintegrating the company and gradually achieve the transfer of theconcession.

Support
The Venezuelan State must cancel within a period of two years andhalf the 31 billion dollars invested in restoring the mine. Moreoverthe Chinese are committed to collaborate and provide technicalassistance when it is required by the Creoles.

Jin Yan's president reiterated that after signing the agreementwith the Mibam are prepared to deliver the mine immediately. It alsosaid that for now the company has no projects in Venezuela but did notrule out the possibility of returning to work in the country.

http://www.correodelcaroni.com/conte...

New Message
Please login to post a reply