Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

RML's $100 miil

posted on Feb 24, 2009 11:55AM

Dparge

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but you're forgetting one or two other options.

4. RML gets money from Endeavor, who just raised $100 mill., and then tires for KRY, or for a partnership, ..or

5. RML gets Endeavors $100 mill, and another $100 mill from the Agapov family, and buy KRY for cash and 1 RML for 2 KRY.Of course there are a mutitude of combinations under this scenario.

With Rusoro and their Russian partners, the permit wouldn't be far behind. And as this would be a friendly takeover, they could start up in the same time frame as KRY (with permit). RML shareprice would posibble rise faster than KRY's, simpley because of the Russian/Chavez connection factor, and they're dubios but higher profile.

I Certainly want KRY to get the permit....I've been waiting for many years. However, the way things are going, there might be a decent initial takeover bid for KRY in the works.....JMO....

Pender

New Message
Please login to post a reply