Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

From my perspective

posted on Jun 25, 2009 01:01PM

OK.....We just heard what we have been saying for quite a while. Kry's MOC is the way that Chavez wants to go...that is as a form of doing business. This is the first time that I have seen that in print as a direct quote.

We know that KRY has an ironclad MOC otherwise it would have been revocted by now. We also know that they have been following everything by the letter, and more.

We also have seen quoted several times that VZ will be mining LC this year. ( of course not actually mining as we know, but at least building ).

We also know that KRY is the ONLY company that has a majority of the equipment needed to build a large mine/mill, made, and sitting ready to ship to VZ.

We have just seen quotes that there is a BIG loan being negotiated for mining diamonds and specifically GOLD. The quote said that the loans would in part be paid for by the actual product being mined. ( i.e. GOLD )........ THERE IS NO GOLD MINE ABLE TO PRODUCE A LARGE QUANTITY OF GOLD IN THE NEAR FUTURE OTHER THAN CRYSTALLEX !!!.....In other words, they are talking about our KRY.

KRY's MOC is critical to the above taking place. VZ absolutely needs the MOC to remain in good standing.

VZ needs this takeover/sale of KRY to happen like right now!! The $$$$ will be in place very soon....possibley from the new VZ/Russian bank, recently formed.

The MOC is there, the equipment is there, the trunkful of data and drilling results are there.

Any new company MUST HAVE IT ALL TO START BUILDING THIS YEAR!!

ALL THIS POINTS TO ONE THING, AND ONE THING ONLY. THIS IS NOT GOING TO DRAG ON....KRY WILL NOT BE SNATCHED UP BY CHAVEZ......OUR MAN ROBERT FUNG HAS CHAVEZ BY THE BALLS, AND IS SUBLTEY SQUEEZING.

THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER BY NOW IF IT WAS POSSIBLE, AND THEY HAVE NO TIME FOR ARBITRATION AND HAVING THE GOLD CAUGHT UP IN A HUGE LEGAL MESS!!!

I can faintly hear the FAT LADY SINGING, and it's getting LOUDER!! ....OOOOOh, and she she sings soooo sweetly.

New Message
Please login to post a reply