Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

We must be close!

posted on Jul 23, 2009 01:28PM

After attending the AGM I came away with the feeling that we might actually have some answers by the end of July. It has been frustrating waiting without much news but we may be close finally.

The shareholder plan has been filed with SEC. This allows the BOD and management to profit from any positive outcome. The clinic/hospital is going to be turned over to the Institue of Public Health the middle of next month. Crystallex's social obligations will be completed. There is nothing stopping the permit, buyout or filing for arbitration. It would be a very tough sell by VZ to accept the sewage plant and hospital and then say sorry we changed our minds. They would have a leg to stand on in court. I think this puts us in a very short time frame before something good happens for us.

The only outstanding issue for crystallex is with the debt holders and we should find out in the next week or two what direction that is headed.

I've got a good feeling we'll have our answers sooner rather than later.

New Message
Please login to post a reply