Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

hondo, i've been trying to remain silent on this one but i'm just not good at remaining silent....

if you remember i was hinting that grz was climbing both in volume and price in early august..i've discussed this with a few folks here, both in posts and p/m's....

the accumulation of grz has been ongoing and imo is unrelated to kry...dont get me wrong. i hav'nt bought grz or sold kry (although i've thought about it, the truth is i've had my fill of venezuela and i'm doing OK everywhere else in the market)....

my take on grz's (kry's is implied) price action is this:

grz's current cash position (when compared to shares outstanding is a gimme for pps rise), basically, grz has cash! grz has little debt! grz has fewer shares! grz has demonstrated a straightforward and open management to shareholders, grz has announced which direction it intends to take and when, grz has publicly stated that it has an airtight case. grz is probably without doubt leaving venezuela. it looks pretty likely that grz will not only be able to withstand arbitration but may be able to pursue other properties meanwhile....

kry's situation right now is that almost all of these factors are unknowns....any of the factors that are known (like cash position) are'nt exactly rosy...imo, thats why our PPS sucks and grz has been doing well.

in short, job well done doug b........fung, what have you done for me lately? everyone can 1star me all you want....but these reasons seem pretty factual to me...

WE NEED A STATED DIRECTION FROM MANAGEMENT NOW! I'M OUT OF PATIENCE FOR ANY DEAL THAT MAY/MAY NOT BE IN THE WORKS....

New Message
Please login to post a reply