Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Crystallex pursues settlement of Venezuela mine dispute

In the last 2 days Kry has gone from an information void to on the radar once again.

Infojoe finds a VZ story that talks to the MP for the Boliva area and when asked who will be operating in the Caura Basin he says Transnational Company Crystallex but won't provide details. This isn't LC so maybe he is mistaken about the area or Crystallex is becoming part of the bigger picture since they have a plan to recover the damaged area when mining is complete. Either way he does single out Crystallex so we are definitely front and center of something.

Then we have the 2009 annual report where Fung says "Crystallex now believes that a strategic partner may ultimately prove successful in advancing the LC project. The company is actively engaged in pursuing this objective."

No more beating around the bush. Here is our plan and we are working to make it happen. No more potential or possible or might. The language has changed to clarify their stance and to get us off their back with endless questions.

We also have Fung talking about a strategic partner with the financial and political clout to move LC forward around the same time a Chinese delegation visits the area. A coincidence, maybe but I don't think so!

Now we get news that the noteholder appeal had been dismissed and they have to pay the $40K appeal costs. This is on top of the costs from December where they have to pay all Kry's legal bills. Ouch!

We actually get a PR today from Crystallex not only announcing the noteholder denial but they make a point of saying "To that end, the Company is presently in discussions regarding potential transactions and partnerships that, if successful, should facilitate the successful advancement of the Las Cristinas Project." and "In the absence of a successful transaction or a settlement with the Government of Venezuela, the Company is prepared to file for international arbitration."

The tone on the PR is upfront with what they are doing and if they can't make it happen they will file for arbitration.

We are getting press here in Canada, USA and even in VZ that is all positive. When has that happened recently?

To top of all the good news we see a spike in share price to the .53-.54 range. Three cents off the high we set last week. I'm hoping to see good volume tomorrow.

I don't know about the rest of you here but I feel like a kid counting down the days to Christmas. I don't know I'm going to get but it should be good because I've been a good boy for a long time.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply