Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

First lets look back and see what Fung said KRY would be worth a number of months ago. I believe he stated he would not sell KRY for less that 2 billion. After payment to the noteholders 1.9billion would be left. This would give approx 5.58 dollars/share 1.9billion/340million shares.

As of today we own 1/3 of 17 million oz of gold. or approx 7million oz. Cost of productions around 340oz. If we sell for around 1040 and oz. this give us a profit of 700 dollars an oz, or 4.9 billion mine value. Assuming other expenses do not eat away 2 billion dollars we should be well north of 5 dollars a share (14ish).

I am sure Fung has also calculated what will be left for KRY share of the mine, and it would be nice if we could know those numbers. Anyway, the deal looks alot better than arbitration and a minimium of 2billion over 5 years or longer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply