Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

The reason we are all here is to see KRY SP drastically improve from where it is today. The most current anaylst puts a target price on KRY of 2$ (I can remember the anaylst). Unfortunately, there are still many variables that need to be sorted out before the SP will increase. Starting with our actual reserve which should be revealed at the AGM. The intial production capacity whether it will be 20000 ozpd or 40000 ozpd, which decreases the cost of production. The potential for any other mine depoist in Venezuela. Any further share dilution conservatively I would put around 440 million shares as other have suggested and I agree.

Using Yamana gold stock as a guide. With 740 million shares, and 1.3million oz of gold 800 million silver, 1.2 million copper, and 800 million moly. (total net worth approx 4.3 billion dollars).Approx net earnings are 300million $/year and eps.4 . Current share price is 11 dollars and market cap 8.15 billion.

Assuming our reserve is 16.9 million oz. or our share is 5.7 million oz, and production of 40000 ozpd (1/3 13333). Our net worth is approx 6.3 billion and potential net earnings are 390 million.

My Point being is that even at 1/3 of Las Cristinas our mine is bigger,and will produce more GOLD than an entire company like Yamana whose stock is 11 dollars a share. Thus remove the political uncertainity i.e receive the permit and terms, and we should see a share price well north of 2 dollars.

JMHO. I may be comparing apples to oranges by comparing a mining company in production with no political risk to KRY. However, I just want to show the potential .

New Message
Please login to post a reply