Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Would someone like JC Willis come out and address this chart

I have to say I am quite taken aback. I have not posted anything concerning technicals since the Zwilzric Inquisition (reruns this week on HBO). Definitely nearly a month before Dendreonaire registered. So, why me?

The charts on the link are very cool. What the heck is CMF, Chaikin? I like OBV in my snifter.

Ahhhh, pretty colors. Ahem, uh, ok... Anyway, yep, looks like some upside coming.

Any Rally Monkey can pretty much tell that. Hey, who you callin' a monkey?

But,.. But,... But,... this chart is different,... it looks like,...looks like,..., no,... can't be,...

Arrrrgh!... This chart, ... OMG,... ...is driven by NEWS.

Seriously, when it comes to technical analysis I can only say that nothing can guarantee the future. Chart was looking pretty darn Bullish until the PR's about the deal.

The technicals for KRY have been seriously compromised by the news, which appears to be good. The 70M shares offering (plus 35M shares as warrants), at four-bits Canadian, has apparently set the current price. The offering has two more weeks to run, so unless the offering is sold out or bought up beforehand, sp will likely remain somewhat stagnant until the end of the month, even if the Annual Meeting provides additional news.

And that's the news for ya - tends to trash TA. Now back to our regular programming.

New Message
Please login to post a reply