Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

regarding the 31st and the mutual agreement situation. It was a short conversation.He stated that the cmpanies were still working n the JV. He stated that he was confused what all the fuss was about with the date and the mutual agreement language although he offered little when I asked him....if it is not important why is it in there? His response was only that the companies are still working on the JV and the date was something that was put in earlier this year. He did not say that it was a goal but that is how I took it.

I guess, and this is only my opinion......there is nothing that stopped China from pulling out before the 31st of july, so the fact that this whole thing is still going must mean that both parties are still interested. My guess is that RM and Crstallex are taking the approach that a PR will come when the deal is signed or terminated. Sorry that is all I got.

stu

New Message
Please login to post a reply