Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

osmo, i've been wanting us to go to arbitration for over two years.. but, at this point, kry is probably better off to go the distance to make the case that much stronger (provided we have a plan B)... other than trying to milk the last few bucks out of kry and weakening our financial position i'm not sure why ven is trying to drag this out longer than necessary...i really dont believe that ven wants this to go to court..the dirt on ven politicians that will come to light if we go to court has to concern hugo (and others) i would think...

it's difficult to believe that a buyout of some type will not occur soon, either by a chinese/russian/ven entity or an outfit looking to buy us for the arbitration value..

gw, has been asking how we would get funded in case of an arbitration but financially i would think it is a good investment for somebody...maybe i'm wrong but i'd think you could buy kry and settle with the note holders for about $300mil..in exchange, you'd get the equipment, the 300+mil writedown, and a $2bil icsid case....it sounds pretty simplified but i believe some number cruncher could make this work...

maybe the question we should be asking is what is the writedown worth to a larger company that actually has profits?

New Message
Please login to post a reply