Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Vz would of expropriated KRY a long time ago if they were not worried about the Legal matters. If we use GRZ as an example Vz had tried to force a buy-out with Russoro(RML) which was unsuccessful. Later GRZ filed for arbitration and subsquently Vz laid claim to Brias. One would think at this time Vz would just hand over the mine to RML (by the way everytime I mention RML I vomit in my mouth). The fact this has not occurred indicates the political mess that surrounds Gold mining in the southern state. Vz realizing the potential lawsuit has re-initiated talks with GRZ, which do not sound very productive from Dougs comments i.e If something was positive Doug may of said he was encouraged by the talks. Vz has been using time, which they have no concept, to try and wear down the resolve of both GRZ and KRY. What GRZ finally has is time on there side since the arbitration clock has been set in motion. Imagine if you were Vz and a mine that once had the possiblity of generating a profit may actually generate negative income as result of an arbitration rulling. How will HUGO or VZ sell that one to the people? We broke a contract with GRZ and now we have to pay 2 billion in arbitration, so our current mine plan with potentially RML is generating zero profits. Hmm! It is just a matter of time before the reality of Vz decisions hit home. You either mine with GRZ and KRY or your resource profits turn negative because of arbitration.

New Message
Please login to post a reply