Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

T,

I am not big on PM's. Let me say this. I think that you place to much value in the comments that you get from RF and RM. I have a friend that was very good friends with a regional sales manager for one of the dot com'ers back in 1999. This middle manager had recieved 300,000 options from the company before it went public. When it went public and six months later this best friend sold his options at an average price of $56 usd. Because my trading friend trusted this guy and had recieved what he viewed as some minor inside information he bought $ 100,000.00 worth of this stock and then I watched him sell it one day for a $56,000.00 loss a few weeks later. I think that we have to trust the PR. What this now tells us is that we will be filing for arbitration and then we will find out later if the company can survive the bondholders, the legal fees and the salaries of management. That is all we have at this point in time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply