Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Has anyone asked Management about the possibility of BK?

I was just on the phone with RF on my drive home. He called me from Caracas where he remains. Regarding your question, I specifically asked if, in light of all of our doubts about the ability to fund arbitration, could we/he do it, fund it. He said "Yes" without hesitating. So, if he's ansering yes to that, then you have your answer regarding bankruptcy. Shifting, the Chinese have not abandoned us at this point, and they were in negotiations last week on behalf of the project when we were blindsided by CVG's action. His quote "I do not know if it was their negotiations/talks that led to that action". Is that telling? I don't know. He said "Look, just don't necessarily view this as a fatal shot". I thanked him for returning my call under the circumstances and he assured me that they continue to work tirelessly to get this right for us. That's all. I have never spoken to the man before, and quite frankly, when he identified himself, it took a moment for it to even sink in who I was speaking with. This as a result of my calling Tina. Karl

New Message
Please login to post a reply