Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Rusoro urges Venezuela to initiate project Las Cristinas

Company says it must take advantage of high gold prices

EL UNIVERSAL EL UNIVERSAL
viernes 1 de abril de 2011 12:00 AM Friday April 1, 2011 12:00 AM

Canadian miner Rusoro Russian capital urged Venezuela to immediately develop the Las Cristinas gold project to take advantage of record gold prices, said company president in Venezuela, Andrea Padovani.

In early February, Venezuela had terminated the contract on the Canadian Crystallex Las Cristinas and Rusoro expressed interest to operate such a site, one of the largest in the world, with about 17 million ounces of reserve estimates.

"We can not afford to continue speculating on a deposit so important that it requires immediately start operating activities," Padovani said in the Reuters Latin American Investment Summit.

"Today the price of gold is at a record high. It is a viable project, particularly at this time, so the government should exploit that area," said the chief executive of gold producer in the country.

Currently, gold is trading at more than $ 1,430 an ounce.

These bastards are not Canadian in any way shape or form. They are usiing our trading Market outlet to f'k us. TSX should close them out and let them trade somewhere else like NYSE. Are you kidding me !!! NYSE would ban them in a minute. Why are we Canadians putting up with their bull s' . Remove them off our market and the are F'd.\

Find a loophole and cancel their trading license in Canada. Vz looks for loopholes and F' us. Don't tell me this is a Canadian company. I know all that. It is so only in the TSX trading zone. They are all and all Russian. Dump them TSX and we'll see where they go from there. It's all legal in the market world but they are a bunch of rats.

I hate Russians. Should ban me!

| |
compartir share
| |
Publica aquĆ­
New Message
Please login to post a reply