Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Sinister forces at work in Venezuela power struggle

CJR What an article- What I read between the lines- There are just too many "axis of evil" players with too much to loose at stake (that being the worlds largest petroleum supply now in the shaky hands of broke and incompetent morons). I didn't ever give a hoot about the gulf region or those guys blowing each other up but this is so close to home it may become a threat to our peaceful neck of the woods if it's not handled correctly.

I think internal political change (obviously to any more democratic platform) achieved by election or coop would help us in the mid to long term with the Arb suit but we need to have that continued first..............maybe tomorrow (Monday)?

Someone on this site was asking about investing in oil.

Because prices have spiked and China announced a slowing in their economy, demand should go down (but)

I would assume that any political turmoil in Venezuela will likely cause a major disruption to the world supply of oil and assuredly some wild oil futures price trading.

Given the uncertainty of the end result of all the major Governments involved battling for control in Venezuela and while any real US policy moves to stabilize the Hemisphere seems nonexistent to date, we could see another real big spike in oil even during decreasing demand.

I'm not an expert on this but I'm gaining insight every time I go to the pump.

China, Cuba and Russia- could get real wierd around here quickly.

Loins, a little (local) tiger and bears, OH MY!

New Message
Please login to post a reply