Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: What should we be writing to Judge Frank J.C. Newbould?

I am wondering what a fair solution to adequately compensate the KRY management actually would consist of and asking for your help.

For example: From the discussion I have read so far, a fair compensation might be 5% with no cap. Because 10% was just a place to start and 5% is between zero and ten, a fair compromise for shareholders and Management.

Imo- If we are going to Fax the Judge as individuals we should not be all over the map with vauge complaints and opinions of what is a fair remedy would be for this situation.

I will write to the Judge but I am hoping for some consensus from this group on this, there are a few days left before the hearing to contemplate this.

Our writing might not change the outcome but at least we can demonstrate existance of a retail shareholder presence interested in a fair solution and make this known to the Judge.

This thread could be a good use of our time here on this board unless we're not really as serious as we claim to be about what is happening.

TIA-HB

For those who still need to know where to FAX an opinion:

The Honourable Frank J.C. Newbould

Ontario Superior Court of Justice

330 University Avenue

Toronto, Ontario M5G 1R7

Fax (416) 327-5697

Re: In the matter of a plan of compromise or arrangement of Crystallex International Corp.

CV-11-9532-00CL

New Message
Please login to post a reply