Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

EZ

You have no idea what you are talking about. You think Belanger keeping the dilution of the stock to a minimum is a sign that Fung is smarter? You think making smart investments that accrued a considerable amount of cash that helped to ultimately completely fund their arbitration was a sign that Fung is the smarter? You think Belanger/GRZ's very early decision to deal no longer with Chavez and move the process out of VZ hands and into international was a sign that he had no idea of what to do so he went to arbitration and got lucky, is that what you think? You don't think that it's possible that Belanger and the GRZ Board assessed the reality on the ground in VZ and pulled out because they recognized, obviously before you, that Chavez was the problem and wanted to stop him from calling the dance?, You think having all the major players at GRZ also being large shareholders and thus wanting less dilution and maximum shareholder value is a sign of weakness of GRZ's? You think creating a mine plan on a low grade, not inferior, just less in grade, gold /copper project was a mistake? Have you seen the price of copper my friend? I am so thankful I had this idiot at the helm of GRZ and not FUNG. I wish all of you sincere best wishes on your KRY investment, I truly hope you will see the sunshine. But EZ, you are wrong on this and the reality is staring you in the face. Fung couldn't hold Belanger's bags as you once wrote! The proof is in the realities of what is going on.

New Message
Please login to post a reply