Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Rusoro Reports 2011 Financial Results and Provides Update on the Nationalization

Why anyone would want to risk doing business in VZ amazes me; particulary given my own history with KRY now a pink cryfq. The business climate has so changed that it should not matter that there is so much gold to be had that those who have tried have all been burned. RML was sure that their future would be different and they would not be subject to the so called nationalization of assets only to be treated like all others who have attempted to secure VZ's gold. I think Grz has handled this best abiet having the luxury of 20/20 hindsight; their SP is clearly providing guidance suggesting a decision in their favor although with VZ one never really knows for sure. The only way I see things changing in VZ would require a change in political climate meaning that Chavez needs to go and even then it will take time for sentiment to change.

New Message
Please login to post a reply