Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I've been out of the country for a while with little-to-no internet connection and I'd like to get a thumbnail update on KRY if possible.

From what I understand, the SEC action to halt trading was more than an easily corrected techincal error, as first claimed by KRY, and that basically the stock does not trade in the US nor Canada, and I guess, it stopped trading in Germany a long ago. So any stock we own are just pieces of paper with no current accepted value.

Is that correct?

KRY is still burning through cash in order to stay "alive" while waiting for the next court action.

Is that correct?

KRY expects to have cash to burn for only the next few months. (maybe until the fall)

Is that correct?

The ISCID has yet to rule on the GRZ claim.

Is that correct?

Do we have an expected date on when a GRZ ruling might be coming?

Could a positive GRZ ruling help us or is KRY too far in the grave?

The unsecured bond holders have yet to renegotiate a better payment plan and they still want the whole pizza if a pizza actually does ever get delivered by the ICSID.

Is that correct?

Mauro won reelection so the corrupt players in the game have not changed.

Is that correct?

Have there been any positive developments for KRY and us in the last three weeks?

Thanks for your patience with my questions.

Cividale

New Message
Please login to post a reply