Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

jimmijazz: I have reported what the judge said i.e. all shareholders will be treated the same and that the opt in committee has the ability to inform shareholders. It isn't me who is making this claim - it is Justice Newbould. I have no reason to believe he is lying or that he is wrong.

I know you like to read between the lines, unfortunately I don't think I have written anything between the lines i.e. what I have written is what I am trying to say, no more no less.

I've suggested that understanding why the 4th DIP is so important to Gowling/the opt in committee/all opt ins might help all shareholders understand what is going on. There have been information leaks, I'm surprised there haven't been more - that's a simple statement, nothing more. I suspect there have been enough information leaks for you to speculate on this issue given that you go to huge lengths to speculate on far less information. Noone who has signed an NDA can legally disclose redacted information.

I know these are not the answers you want but they are the only answers I have.

New Message
Please login to post a reply