Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I think what you are referring to are common filings Mines produce to fulfill requirements for environmental stuff and simplly adding to them based on questions back and forth. Seems to me RM bypassed your question. Wonder why?

The Mining Data is more detailed containg blueprints for buildings,down to the light switch,  the detailed blueprints of the mining process (the process is the biggie and was unique to Crystallex for this particular mine) , etc., etc. The details and capacity of the sub-station they were going to build. The planning of purchase of equipment and coordination with suppliers.  This takes years and a big staff to draw up on paper and yes it is worth $280M. Vz would pay this because if another company started from scratch they would need time and effort taking 2 to 3 years to get ready - more delays for new company.

Like blueprints to build a 747 or a Carrier.

So once again Where is Crystallex's Mining Data?  What happened to it? Did Fung sell Las Cristina Mining Data to GRZ  under the table? This is a big deal.

New Message
Please login to post a reply