Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

jimmijazz you are wrong. I would not have let Tenor take it all without a fight and there are other shareholders who think like me and we hold more shares than the opt in committee. Tenor do not care about what "looks bad" - they only care about what can be legally defended.

OK Paau, here is your chance to tell us how you would fight Tenor with using lawyers or the courts. Both would cost shareholders money. Sitting down and chatting with their lawyers costs shareholders money. Sending an email to them costs shareholders money. You sound hypocritical!! It is ok for you to spend shareholder money but no one else. Please enlighten me with the difference?

You say above legally defend. You know Tenor wouldn't just say listen Paau you and your friends seem like nice guys so we won't take anymore. You are way better than the ad hoc committee who wanted us to return a much larger percentage. Our lawyers have decided not to charge us because you are so nice so this won't cost shareholders.

So again tell us how you would fight for us and not incure any costs to Tenor/crystallex? If you can answer that then we should be looking at hiring you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply