Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

No problem shoes.

Tenor is definately doing everything to keep the number of opt ins down. Scare tactics that they employ only work when we are in the dark and quiet. That has all changed and shareholders now have a voice at the table.

I'm hopefull we will have some news in the next couple of weeks from Gowling.

One of the big points Paau and other posters who sit on the other side of the fence keep forgetting is the Judge. It has been posted here about why would a judge reverse himself and admit he errored. I agree that was a tough mountain to climb but Newbould seemed like an honourable judge and I believe he would have seen the light.

Newbould has retired and we are under a new judge. It should me easier to make the arguement the first judge errored and allowed Tenor to break the law to a different judge. it is just like an appeal.

I agree with you that we wouldn't be seeing tenor or Paau on this board if they were not worried. It is unfortunate things happen so slowly but atleast we now know VZ is trying to pay GRZ which bodes well for us.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply