Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I agree with you that we wouldn't be seeing tenor or Paau on this board if they were not worried.

I suspect these are the sort of statements (and worse) that were made many times in the past against people who posted warnings (or just unpopular opinions) on this board.

I am told that there may be people here now who were subjected to the same acrimony because they voiced an opinion different from most and/or not favorable to shareholders. I know one at least, apart from me, who is still treated this way, for doing nothing except alert members here to another point of view.

My opinion is mostly just that but there are also many facts (which some must agree with but choose to remain quiet - probably as they did when this happened in the past and Crystallex stock went down the toilet, in line with the warnings).

Anyway all of this is noise - we never have and likely never will have any influence (unless someone here really is a noteholder, or part of the opt in committee or a secret agent of Tenor or Fung).

The most important thing now is getting the award but if you want to turn your head to conspiracy theory:

1. The 4th DIP is important, pay attention to the timing (who knew what and when).

2. The noteholders are not finished.

New Message
Please login to post a reply