Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"Enough Trumpisms!"

I agree - perhaps a hub leader can move the whole thread off topic? By the way, I don't think Trump is all bad - I do think he is an embarrassment but I actually prefer him to Pence. And in many ways the dysfunction that he deliberately creates (that was part of his platform - right?) has reduced some damage that a president like Bush could have inflicted on the US. Obamacare is still the law of the land and even though it is flawed it is vastly superior to anything else on offer. It would be great if what Trump promised - universal health care - actually came about. Even if he got to build his stupid wall I'd be ok with it so long as Mexico paid. I even support his call for 6 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave but will his budget survive congress? He did deliver on TPP, sort of, congress had never ratified it anyway. As far as I am aware his only campaign promise he has kept is to keep Guantanamo open, even the ignorance displayed in quitting the Paris climate agreement won't happen for some time.

As I say, he is an embarrassment but certainly not all bad and possibly better than any republican alternative that was on offer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply