Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Crystallex wins U.S. court order to seize Venezuela funds

I waiting to see what they bring to court. That will tell us their game plan and what kind of money we might get back if they are successful.

Want to hear what Fung has to say. I was at the last AGM and was told that they couldn't make a deal with the noteholders because they wanted close to 80% of the award and Fung wouldn't let that happen. Fung wouldn't have gotten the golden parachute with the noteholders. They wanted him gone.

Instead he makes a deal to give away almost all the award but take care of himself.

Worst part is I remember asking about financing and was told not to worry. Fung has always been able to raise money. Wish they had asked me to invest in financing so I could be part of the 88% they gave away.

To compound things they also told me it would only cost around $10 million for arbitration. Wonder why they need to borrow over $60 million? Oh yea they were still filling the trough for the boys to eat.

New Message
Please login to post a reply