Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Jimmi firstly you are quoting from a document that came after your claim so at the time neither of us knew that Crystallex was obstructing access to both NDAs and redacted information for the opt-in committee and Gowling. It does appear that is currently the case.

Secondly my friendly advice was in relation to the shareholder list which you claimed without any evidence was being blocked (and your post now does not change that).

So overall my advice still stands and whilst I agree that Crystallex appears to be acting incorrectly towards the opt-in committee and Gowling as regards NDAs this is not surprising given their poor record at handling confidential information. I hope this new motion by Gowling is successful, to be honest the need for redacted information has gone and all shareholders should have open access to this info (it will cause more lawsuits but these are inevitable anyway).

I know for a fact that other shareholders acting through lawyers (and NDAs) have this access.

New Message
Please login to post a reply