Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Conoco's Win is a Boon. We may be in the wake of KRY/CRYFQ and the aforementioned is in the wake of Conoco. I am not saying Conoco is "ahead in line", but they are a winning team and they will not lie down. (I got that from here, and I believe it to be true). I may be wrong, but I always believed that VZ has the money somewhere. It may sound heartless. Many/most suffer in that country. Conoco will find it and I think they will find more than expected. Of course the battle with the small mining company will come down to Gowling vs. KRY/Tenor. That will not go on for years. When the settlement is paid, it will be short. How can a government making trillions of dollars spend it all? It has to be stashed away somewhere. Maybe wishful thinking. Maybe logic. Oil, decades, mucho dinero. You couldn't blow it all if you tried! Remember Brewster's Million's? Think about 1000 people trying to do that successfully, deliberately, and how many could spend that? It's stashed, it's "hidden". But it has to have a "paper" trail. That's my opinion. I may be wrong.

I'm going out and none of my shoes matches my outfit!!  ;-) In all seriousness, though.

New Message
Please login to post a reply