Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Latest Ernst & Young - 29th Report of Monitor, Nov. 25, 2018

Pau,

Not even remotely close, and definitely no cigar.

If you keep spinning wheels the only thing you will achieve is to burn the very thin "rubber' left on them.  Let me help you come clean: 

This is an opinion from Chaser (who apparently has no mining expertise and likely doesn't know the difference between resources and reserves).

Wrong: I contacted an expert at a company that did worked on and knows the Las Cristinas mine and is his expert opinion "they would have better luck panning for gold than using the data in the RPA study". According to this expert, the work done by KRY more than DOUBLED the proven reserves vs. the work done by Placer Dome. Placer Dome stopped its exploration work long before they "sold" the mine to Vannessa for $50.00 (yes, FIFTY US dollars) because the gold price kept going lower and made the mine uneconomical. The Placer Dome data could not have been worth much, given it sold the MINE RIGHTS for $50.00; or was Placer Dome as dumb as a rock? 

There is nothing in the report that says that, nothing that even remotely suggests that Crystallex' data is wanted let alone required.

True: You would not expect GRI and RPA to come out and say in a NI-43-101 that they need the  KRY mining data to get the gold out of the ground, would you? The reason why not should be self-evident.

2. If Crystallex' technical data were now made available I'm not sure it would benefit the project (which has largely been stalled since March waiting for permits...been there, done that). No one as far as I know is actively seeking it. The current plans do not need nor include any information from Crystallex. Contact investor relations at GRZ and ask them.

Really?

As far as you know? Obviously your knowledge does not get you far enough. I cannot help you here for very good re$on$.  

The current plans do not need nor include any information from Crystallex. Contact investor relations at GRZ and ask them.

Really?

Have you talked to Doug Belanger recently? You can try, but he does not take calls from everybody and anybody. And if he picks up the phone for any reason, he would not give you the time of day if doing so would cost his company and himself money.

Again, you would not expect GRI to acknowldge they need the KRY data any time soon to get the gold out, would you? This specially when GRI itself will not use / give Venezuela its mining data UNTIL IT GETS FULL PAYMENT from Venezuela, if ever. So, let's talk if/when GRI gets full payment.

New Message
Please login to post a reply