Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Don: "C’mon Paau answer me, tell me how much time you and I are wasting"

Are you choosing to take the red pill, Don? Look I could explain how this forum has hoodwinked shareholders for years, how very occasionally someone would try to inject some reality, some caution, issue warnings and even try to galvanise shareholders but every time a few powerful voices here have suppressed that, have attacked the character (rather than the content), have deliberately lied and misinformed, and ultimately have banned posters who did nothing more than express a viewpoint. I could chronicle all of that instance by instance, chapter and verse including all the actors (most gone but some still here) but you actually have experienced it for yourself, witnessed it and seemingly now have been converted.

You aren’t ready for the red pill. You have sat by whilst a hub leader was mercilessly attacked for doing nothing except express a view which did no-one any harm, which may have been wrong but has ultimately proven very close to the truth. Even now you witness attacks for doing nothing more than questioning opting in or saying it will do nothing for shareholders and may cost a lot. You don’t want the red pill.

So no Don, you have chosen the blue pill. You don't want to know if you are wasting your time. That’s fine, good luck to you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply