Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Paau, you have outdone yourself this time. Sure glad Chaser is here to correct your information.

Funny how everytime you post something about shareholders you are on the Tenor side. Telling us we shouldn't do anything because it is too soon when it seems the exact opposite was the way to go. Now you post the following about the mining data:

"It does surprise me they called the Crystallex data unreliable. I don't know why that would be. One would expect it to be cheaper to use the Crystallex data rather than conduct their own drilling to turn resource into reserve but apparently that is what they are going to do. Maybe Crystallex refused to sell the data, maybe they refused to buy it (at the price Crystallex wanted), maybe the combined mine needed new drill data anyway, maybe they have to include copper as well as gold, maybe the data really is unreliable."

Didn't you go to great lengths to claim nobody wanted the mining data. Told us how it was worthless. Yet now you talk about scenarios where they are trying to buy the data. As I have said before, we both know the truth despite what you are posting. The data is worth millions and belongs to the shareholders not Tenor. Nice of Chaser to point out why Tenor doesn't get the data value even if they convert to shares. You would think a lawyer like yourself would know that. I wonder if there is any reason for you not to share that tidbit?

If I was looking for a lawyer to trust, I would go with Chaser's version of events over yours because in my opinion he seems to have a handle on the actual law and you seem to be reading from notes given to you rather than your own thoughts. Me, I'm no lawyer but I do have a good handle on avoiding piles of horse manure.

I know, just another of my crazy conspiracy theories. They keep growing every day.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply