Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Paau(2017) Is that the best you can do? You made threats using fact based legal cases to bully and intimidate contributors to this board.  And don't hide behind saying you are only quoting the law.

", too busy putting an end to world hunger, curbing anthropogenic climate change and teaching white supremicists and jihadists about tolerance. (And that's just what I do on Friday's in case anyone thinks I'm slacking.)By the way, did you ever disprove that you aren't a Tenor/Fung employee? Maybe I've seen you in the office?   Dec 21 6:55  What office - Tenors?

"They say charity / philanthropy helps, maybe Tenor should be charitable towards those shareholders who haven't tried to steal their profits? So if you want to cheer me up post a lot of nice things about Tenor so that they will be charitable towards those who didn't opt-in." Dec 22 2:05  Why are you soliciting for Tenor? Looking for a handout? Looking for charity for yourself?

"Will you set an example and post something nice about Tenor for me?" Dec 22 4:26  Again? Begging?

"JJ: Didn't you claim Gino is a Tenor/Fung employee?" Dec 23 9:34 

"About Gino "You are new as on Feb. 6, 2017 and this is your first post.I hope you are legit and not a Tenor/Fung employee."  Dec 23 3:47  Your first post was within 2 weeks of Gino's. Do you work in the same office?

"Be careful about defamation, what you have said is a serious allegation in a public forum. I would be grateful for a full retraction and apology. Right now those consequences are a retraction and apology." Dec 27 3:21 This is a direct threat to a subscriber of Agoracom.  Flaming and Bashing.  Ban this guy.

"There are three elements to defamation: (1) identity (2) harms reputation and (3) communicated to more than one person. Don can take the risk of not accepting my terms for the consequences of his defamation. Don can take the risk of not accepting my terms for the consequences of his defamation. Oh and an apology for your rash statement is something the Don I know would give unequivocally." Dec 27 6:44 Another flame and threat including intimidation. You are an embarrassment to your Society.

"On forums / message boards (1) the identity of the defamed must be known and (2) the person doing the defamation must be someone a reasonable person would believe....On forums / message boards (1) the identity of the defamed must be known and (2) the person doing the defamation must be someone a reasonable person would believe.... get sued for defamation. Dec 27 7:00  Flaming.

"Of course you have made a false claim (i.e. that I said "JJ post lies"). Misrepresentation particularly when negligent is covered under section 2(1) of the Misrepresentation Act 1967. Dec 28 4:09  More law and intimidation.

" Did you know that usually calling someone a liar is not considered defamation? Said with malice and reckless disregard for the truth may be defamatory and the penalties can be steep, perhaps upto $100,000. It's a good lesson for all who post on forums / message boards (including facebook, etc.). If you make statements that you have no idea above the veracity and you do so with malice, you run the risk of defaming and the courts have plenty of case law to dish out harsh penalties (both general and aggravated damages). Dec 29 7:56 Here we go again.

"Those with integrity would apologise for such behaviour or crawl under a rock not to be seen again." Jan 3 12:46  FLAME.

Now apologize to this board for your  attacks and leave or crawl under a rock not to be seen again

If it was up to me I would ban you forever. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply