Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I think I'll join in the conspiracy bandwagon.

I noticed that krychaser's letter said something about instutional investors being able to trade after de-listing. I also recall Fine saying that he was going to get a sizeable settlement for his shares. Perhaps Tenor found a way to shut up the big investors by paying them off? After all around 70% of shares never opted in. What did they know that you smart opt ins didn't? Could it be they are already owned by Tenor (or Tenor surrogates, like Reyes, allegedly)? Or do they have a deal in exchange for their inaction? Why else did the big shareholders stay so quiet all this time, especially as Fung made highly questionable decisions? These are sophisticated investors who must have known what could happen in CCAA, they must have had experience with seeing their investments go to zero under CCAA. I wonder if Fine regrets not accepting the $3-$4 million offer?

We need someone to investigate this...krychaser?

New Message
Please login to post a reply