Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Gino: some advice, focus on the issues, nothing else matters. Why waste your time attacking me personally (by saying that this is about my ego or that I am paid)? Sure it is possible I have nefarious motives but so could many others here. At least what I have posted has turned out to be true, whereas the others have been wrong every time.

Do you think insulting me will help you find an answer to my motives?

What have I really posted here:

1. Gowling was harmful to shareholders - TRUE, not much harm fortunately as the judge shut it down very quickly

2. Crystallex mining data is worthless - don't know for sure if it is true but we have never been given any hint of this and the monitor has a legal obligation to inform creditors

3. Any attempt by Tenor / Fung to reduce the shareholder payout further will be met with considerable legal challenge - don't know if this is true as fortunately it hasn't happened but Tenor has gone through new DIP rounds without any change to the NAP payout

4. I am sympathetic to those writing letters to judges but judges are barred from acting on them - TRUE

5. I have provided a detailed breakdown of what the payout to shareholders will lilkely be, as far as I am aware it is the only such breakdown here - it may be wrong but no one has offered any reason for that or provided anything close to it in terms of detail

Many people have posted here with views that went against the grain but proven to be right. What happened to them? Invariably they were attacked personally, their views never debated honestly and ultimately they were banned or left, fed up with the bullying tactics of a select few.

No doubt the greatest value here are those who source and post info for us to view and analyse. Opinions, etc., allow us to be lazy about our own analysis and are usually just passing the time. The worst posts are those who do nothing but attack a person who posts something they disagree with. Those are the people you should be wary of...which seems to include yourself.

New Message
Please login to post a reply