Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

There is plenty of Venezuelan gold here in the US that Guaido can pay out KRY same day he is made President of Venezuela and save Citgo.

"While no details about the U.S. accounts have been given, Venezuela’s opposition-controlled National Assembly said it identified $3.2 billion of funds being held at 20 bank accounts in the U.S. belonging to Maduro’s government. Earlier this year, the Bank of England refused to give back $1.2 billion worth of gold."

It is our best chance as shareholders to get what we can and settled within the year if Maduro goes out.

I support  putting the squeeze on the Venezuelan government with the threat of  auctioning Citgo . I don't think Citgo will be auctioned off which is in our favour for quicker settlement.

I am sure Trump is ready to help here. He does not want a Russian Naval base on the American coast.

Getting rid of maduro will accomplish this.  The carrot for the military coup is to remove the sanctions of billions of dollars the have stashed around the world  by 2800 Venezuelan Military Generals. A lot of it is in USA and other countries (50 countries) that support Guaido.

I am anti-rooski. Always have been ever since RML began to stick its nose in KRY property way back . My original handle is a misspelling.

New Message
Please login to post a reply