Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Gold Reserve Announces Blocking of Trust Account Held at Venezuelan Bank

Good to see you. Keep posting. F P.

"Second, should have sold when warned"

Was there a verbal or published warning (by whom - how)? I don't remember this at all.  What I remember is buying down as the stock began to tank. "sooner than later" promises.

The only clue I saw that jolted me was when a lawmaker of Chavez's parliament said there will be resistance to building a mine because of environmental damage to a forest belt. I took this as an underhanded way for certain polititians getting graft payments under the table. it was around this time KRY paid $2M in 2 payments of $1M each for environmental payments to somebody. KRY did not give a full explanation about them. My thought were that it was graft.

When the lawmaker made the announcement about stopping construction of the mine because of damage to the environment (About some forest damage 14 years ago) KRY immediately posted a response (next day) saying this lawmaker's comments from only one person are insignificant. "means nothing".  "Sooner or later it will be built". 

We were decieved by management all along.

I also remember a hub leader who is no longer posting  saying he went to every mining forum to KRY's booth in Toronto and spoke to the GM there. Soon after we never heard from him anymore.  Don't remember his name now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply