Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Venezuela Says Crystallex Can’t Rush High Court Challenge

Thank you for a thoughtfull message. I was in denial as well but finally came to my senses and realized that this was a total loss. I bought KRY in 2003 and met the guy sold it to me about a year ago. He still talks like it will pay off any day now. He has been saying consitantly since things went sideways in 2008. I was stupid enough to believe him and kept him on as an adivsor until 2014 when I should have ran for the hills as soon as it fell. I believed in what this guy was telling me. I realize now it was all BS. I think the firm let him go or he retired. I  blame myself for buying into KRY and taking finacial advice from a salesman. I now have to work well into my 70's if I am going to have any reitement at all. It could be worse of course, I still have much more than many, so no need for a tag day for me yet. I better get back to work... who knows maybe we will be surprised one day, I am just not counting on it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply