Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

There is also the issue that they have proceeded with an NI 43-101 without the "unreliable" data and to go back now and use it would undo that work and set them back. The time for monetising the data has likely gone...but I could be wrong. It is possible that the data might still aid a feasibility study, but without a doubt GRZ intended to produce this without the Crystallex data.  As far as I am aware the monitor hasn't placed any value on it, nor have the noteholders nor anyone else except a few desperate shareholders who never really had a grip on reality (count up all the failed conspiracy theories).

As regards tax losses, yes shareholders will benefit from this...the NAP is net of taxes, so in effect Tenor get 88% of the tax benefit, management 3% and shareholders 9%. KRY_Chaser claims only shareholders prior to CCAA will get the tax benefit. This is of course rubbish. Tax benefits don't go to shareholders, they go to corporate profits i.e. the award.

New Message
Please login to post a reply