Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"I fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others, I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them and myself"

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.

Unfortunately, not everyone learns this lesson before they get smacked on the face by a countering force; be it God, the Universe, Karma (fill in your choice here __________). Greed, arrogance and egotism, among other things, drive people to excesses until that countering force blindsides them. Knockleheads with a sense of self entitlement become society's punching bag when exposed as such. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply