Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I am a US-based owner, bought all my shares thru Canadian exchange decade ago.  ETrade transferred them to my US account when they discontinued foreign trading accounts.  My question is whether I need to 'register' my shares with the Canadian agency that is referred to often in the forum conversations?....

BTW- just out of curiousity (which killed the kat), I sent a certified, return recpt letter the old fashioned way to Gowling Committee Chair asking for some update, or at the very least, a nod-and-a wink, nudge-nudge, for this opt-in member.  Just for shits and giggles, I wanted to see how counsel would react. Perhaps a form letter saying that it's over for the opt-ins, blah blah blah.

Well, queue the sounds of a thousand crickets in downtown Toronto.  Letter was duly received (and obviously immediately shredded).  I didn't expect much more, but it's all part of my KRY therapy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply