Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

There must be consequences forcing shareholders to have to wait this long by having dragged this out by the defendant's lawyers who  filed  appeal after appeal after appeal. There may even be more coming still. It's not that we investors didn't do due diligence either. 

There was suffering too by shareholders who had most of their savings entrusted to Feng who made many promises. This wasn't a con man trying to squeeze money and disappear. This was a legitimate high scale mining company investing peoples money to produce a working profitable mine. Venezuela  must pay more than their remaining 900M dollars in debt.

Remember Feng had a warehouse full of mining equipment stored worth millions in Houston ready to ship out and go to work. 

I think Chavez got guidance from old man Castro and after that everything fell apart not just for Crystallex. That is when he started confiscating everything.

If we get the interest it should go to the shareholders for the pain endured over this, mentally and monetarily. I think I read in some posts there were also family break-ups over this.

By the way, I wrote a letter to Stark with something like this, and saw my name on the docket while zoom.

I think it will end eventually in our favor but we have a long way still to go. Hoping for the best for all here. My best wishes to all. Bill

New Message
Please login to post a reply