Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Rusoro's run and potentials implications for Crystallex..

RML has been 5 cents for a long time until recently. As far as I know (I have had RML a long time) RML has no material assets other than its office furniture and this $1.4B court award. But recent signs of RML surging must have something to do with its attachment by coat-tails to KRY's lawsuit. So, collecting the award on its own merit (how much cash they have on hand is questionable) is a big if/maybe to me. If the price can sustain (30 cents) itself for the next months that would be significant. RML can make a move only if and when KRY settles. OFAC just now gave VZ a 3 months extension protecting Citgo from being sold. Seems like these extensions continue to be renewed so, for RLM the conclusion is a long way away. 

If RML hits a dollar there must be something positive going on in the background that is not known to the public. With over 500M shares out the net value of the award is a bit over $2.50. RML is in a position to make a deal for much less money than $1.4B and be ahead unlike KRY.

New Message
Please login to post a reply