Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

We have all been on this roller coaster for years hoping for a positive outcome. After all the up and downs we are at the 1 yard line for payment from VZ. With every inch closer we will see more and more distractions on the boards and media. There will be continous bluster from VZ about what they are going to do or what the don't accept like the US court decisions. It is all hyperbolic retoric to save face back home.

Kry will get our money soon and when they do they will have to reach an agreement with stakeholders to get the money released from Judge Silversteins court. Judge Silverstein has already indicated that once the money is in hand there is no reason for all the redacted documents. 

Just my opinion but I doubt Tenor and Fung want that information public. The easiest way to avoid that is to reach a fair deal with shareholders. This would eliminate them being sued for a varity of acts. 

So what I'm trying to say is we need to sit tight and wait for the ball to hit the endzone. 

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply