Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

ORAL ORDER: Due to weather-related travel challenges, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the Status Conference and the argument on the motion for miscellaneous relief in connection with the Sale Procedures Order (Misc. Nos. 17-151 D.I. 893 ; 23-340 D.I. 53; 23-378 D.I. 51; 23-379 D.I. 49) scheduled for February 14 are CANCELED and will be RESCHEDULED to February 27, 2024, at a time and in a courtroom in Wilmington, Delaware to be determined. IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that argument on Devengoecheas renewed motion for a writ of attachment (Misc. Nos. 17-151 D.I. 922 ; 23-609 D.I. 38) scheduled for February 14 is also CANCELED and will be RESCHEDULED as a teleconference to be held at a time to be determined on February 27, 2024. The Special Master is directed to make reasonable effort to confer with the interested parties and submit to the Court a proposed schedule, consistent with this order, for the February 27 proceedings. Signed by Judge Leonard P. Stark on 2/13/2024. (apk) (Entered: 02/13/2024)

New Message
Please login to post a reply